[IAEP] Wiki spam

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 17:38:21 EDT 2009

I have had one of my user pages, User:Mokurai/Earth Treasury, spammed
by CotrtRorel several times. Can we track and block this person?

exe icon changer serial frida kahlo biography eroticvideos cellular
ringtone nextel ringtone best cool ringtone com iditarod cleaning
services leos blue book movie accident car caught video akvis enhancer
crack cheap prepaid calls wallgreen drug first spanking online order
taking napili condo rentals jobs for teens kingwood college pharmacy
technology really fat woman http emery video yoshikawa andrew bynum
against booklet drug stand take discount projectors picture of the
movie wild things gunz titts young outlook spam filter serial movie
royalty url skintight united state vs eichman iron cage of bureaucracy
free pre teen galleries bicycle nude portal hosting mente siniestra
movie top the apprentice theme ankeny realtor iwatermark serial norco
california sitemap gone in 60 seconds soundtrack biosilk pharmacy
companies in india reggae videos online lsu football tickets pool
table cost slim line cd adam ant goody two shoes video soft core photo
Earth Treasury has no corporate connection with OLPC, the maker of the
$100 Laptop, or with Sugar Labs. Sugar Labs just lets us use their
Wiki.--Mokurai 18:28, 18 June 2008 (UTC)

User contributions