[IAEP] Using View Slides to share images

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 07:05:46 EDT 2009

Caroline,

Regrettably no.  Currently you can copy images into a slide show, but
not out.  The zip file that contains the slides can be opened by
etoys, but I'm not sure what you could do with it there either.  I'll
have to consider adding the ability to extract individual slides to
this Activity if it sounds useful, but that won't help you today.

James Simmons