[IAEP] [Sur] sugerencia para actividad clock

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sat Jul 18 10:20:05 EDT 2009

Hi Tomeu,

On 18 Jul 2009, at 10:56, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

> Paola asks in olpc-sur about adding to the Clock activity the
> capability of changing the time. Don't know who is the maintainer of
> the Clock activity, thus sending this email to IAEP.

It's another Sugar Labs adoptee Activity I'm maintaining now. At the
moment it is designed to display and/or speak out the current real
time in a number of different formats.

By "changing the time" does Paola intend this like a system control
module type thing, changing the physical laptop time? Or is it for the
child to move the hands about and print/speak the different times?
Kind of, "Teacher says make it 11:30, everyone sets the hands of the
clock face and then shows the teacher."

Regards,
--Gary

P.S. There is also a GCompris ClockGame on activities.SL.org, but I've
not tried it myself yet.

	 http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4112