[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Cleaning up 0.86 Roadmap page

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jul 16 01:40:03 EDT 2009

Caroline Meeks schrieb:
> ==Avoid surplus Activity launching==
> Don't let the user keep opening activities until the machine crashes or
> is driven to its knees.  Make it less likely that a user who is
> impatient will end up opening multiple copies of an activity.
> * Priority C for GPA

+1

In my (very) limited classroom experience this is quite an issue and out
of 20 children you will always have 2~3 which have launched several
activity instances bringing their XO to an absolute standstill.
Restarting Sugar takes quite a bit of time and very much disrupts the
classroom workflow.

Cheers,
Christoph

--