[IAEP] Conozco Uruguay on Activities.Sugarlabs.org?

Gabriel Eirea geirea at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 10:36:13 EDT 2009

Hi Caroline:

I have just uploaded Conozco Uruguay to activities.sugarlabs.org but
it needs to get thru an editor before being published.

By the way, I have been writing a tutorial on how to modify the
activity in order to include different maps and questions. It is still
in Spanish only, but if you want to give it a try you may find it in:

http://drupal.ceibaljam.org/?q=node/46

You can create maps for other regions (for example the US), substitute
the files using the same pixel dimensions and it should work. The
names are self descriptive but they are in Spanish. I will translate
the tutorial when I find some time to do it.

I hope you find it useful.

Regards,

Gabriel