[IAEP] New version of Read Etexts available, now supports annotations and multiple bookmarks

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:46:52 EDT 2009

Tomeu,

Read Etexts is in pootle right now.  Unfortunately, since I tend to
develop my project incrementally there are probably strings in my
Activity that never made it into pootle.  If there is anything anyone
needs from me to get this properly translated let me know.  I've been
leaving the business of translation to others so far so I don't fully
understand the process, but ask and it shall be given.

James Simmons