[IAEP] Measure Log?

Claudia Urrea callaurrea at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 09:27:08 EDT 2009

Thanks Walter.

Yes, Wad patched measure based on my feedback, but we have not made it
available.

I run a few workshops in Colombia and Peru using sensors (microphone
port), measure, scratch and social calc and based on the feedback I
got, I would like to get couple of features implemented.

Before that happens.. I think we can share what we have.

Best,

Claudia