[IAEP] Potential manual for inclusion with Sugar on a Stick

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jul 13 08:21:15 EDT 2009

Has Pauline been introduced to the FLOSS Manuals team?  It would be
great if she could include her updates and improvements upstream.

We will have another book sprint this fall to update the manual.

Anne Gentle, the manual maintainer is publishing her first book on
'community documentation' later this month -- so her time is a little
short right now.

david

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 7:57 PM, Caroline
Meeks<caroline at solutiongrove.com> wrote:
> Here is the current state of the manual that Pauline Castillo from Solution
> Grove is working on.  Its far from perfect but its more up to date and more
> Sugar on a Stick specific then the current on is FLOSS manuals.
>
> Is 2.2 MB too big?
>
> --
> Caroline Meeks
> Solution Grove