[IAEP] Sugar in a Plug

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 02:13:37 EDT 2009

This is totally true, a protruding stick is asking for trouble.

I usually use SD Cards, most netbooks have slots.

Well-designed machines (XO-1, EeePC, Dell education Latitude 2100)
keep the cards recessed, flush with an edge; no protrusion=no
accidents

other machines protrude even the SD Card, such as the Dell Mini 10.

Sean