[IAEP] First draft of my NECC Unplugged presentation

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 20:24:29 EDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 9:28 AM, Caroline
Meeks<caroline at solutiongrove.com> wrote:
> For critique and suggestions and for coordination purposes with anyone else
> presenting at NECC.

Well done! Can you upload this to the Wiki?

Can I get a copy of that clock program in Turtle Art in the form of a
journal entry? I want to start a library of such things, and of lesson
plans built around them. See, for example,
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/images/0/0e/Gravity.odt

> Mike is working on a better picture of the boot-helper CD.
>
> Thanks,
> Caroline
>
> --
> Caroline Meeks