[IAEP] SoaS notes: Gardner (GPA)

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue Jul 7 22:23:12 EDT 2009

Note that is this long but I think its pretty interesting and I've been
trying to share notes with the IAEP list.

First I want to say thank you and congratulations to everyone involved with
Sugar on a Stick. We used it in a real school, with an unmodified computer
lab and real kids and it went great! This is a big milestone.

If you are an activity writer/maintainer take a look at how much information
Walter got out of watching kids use Turtle Art.  Consider taking SoaS to a
school near you and trying your activity with kids!

Forwarded conversation