[IAEP] Problems Saving in Scratch

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 4 16:46:05 EDT 2009

Hi Walter and All,
I tried your suggestion and the Terminal returned(blue but not a link):
/home/olpc/Activities/Scratch.activity

I went back into Scratch and it still failed to Save.  I assumed the "l" characters were lowercase "Ls," after trying upper case "Is" and getting a "command not found."  I have not tried 1s. I also assumed the tilde is the one just to the left of the 1 key.
Any idea what is happening?
Thanks,Caryl