[IAEP] View Slides an alternative to PowerPoint?

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 21:47:02 EDT 2009

On Thursday 02 Jul 2009 6:21:33 pm Walter Bender wrote:
> I still wish there was a
> launch-this-project-and-we'll-have-taken-care-of-steps-1–5-below-for-you
> Etoys bundle kicking around that we could just ship with the Journal.
There is a simpler way to 'build a story' using conventional techniques.

Compose each 'scene' on a Playfield and collect them in a Holder ("Act"). Hide
the Holder. Sketch a Raconteur (or use a small ellipse) and script it to
sequence through the scenes in the Holder.

For timing, use a line and script it to rotate at desired rate. Other objects
can then use tests like ('when line heading is 15 degrees do ..").

Subbu