[IAEP] View Slides an alternative to PowerPoint?

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 03:43:33 EDT 2009

A real simple alternative to powerpoint/impress that looks and smells
like it, but with maybe really limited functionality would be loved by
teachers everywhere, At least, all the teachers I have met rely very
heavily on powerpoint in one form or another, be it integrated into
other software like moodle or an LMS, or used with an interactive
whiteboard/touchpad soft, or just used by itself. But normally it is
used in a very limited fashion, and without much of the fancy
transitions/coloring/themeing/graphing and all that stuff... IF they
want something like that, it would make sense to steer them to
turtleart... but there needs to be something much much simpler...

David