[IAEP] GPA Report:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=JCl&ei=57hLSpyJNZCWtge62cmbDQ&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=uruguay&spell=1

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Wed Jul 1 19:27:18 EDT 2009

Thank you Gabriel,
I just read your excellent blog post!
http://proyecto-ceibal.blogspot.com/2008/08/conozco-uruguay-una-actividad-para-las.html

It is so appropriate that we are brining this back to Boston! :)

I'm at the airport right now so I can't try it.
Will the kids be able to add questions via a text file? Can they use the
Write Activity?

Will the UI need translating? I expect the class to have spanish speakers.

Thanks!

Caroline

--
Caroline Meeks