[IAEP] Alternative icon design for Get Internet Archive Books, please comment

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:25:21 EDT 2009

Looks good!
Eben

PS. Part of the reason for the minimum stroke weight requirements was
due to the XO screen itself, which "swizzles" to create the correct
colors. Lines that are too thin appear the wrong color, since each
individual pixel is either red, green, or blue, rather than each
having all 3 of these components. It wasn't solely a stylistic
decision, though we also liked it on that basis. In any case, keeping
the "primary" outline (the defining shape of the icon) the standard
3.5pt is the crucial part (and it appears you've done this), for
consistency across icons.