[IAEP] Trademark

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Tue Jan 27 14:29:01 EST 2009

That servicemark appears to only be valid for television animation and/or
live action production.

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=doc&state=ep20be.2.1

As long as Sugarlabs isn't doing any Service in animation (Sugarlabs can
still produce animation for itself) it should be fine with regards to *this*
servicemark.

--Seth