[IAEP] Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Wed Jan 21 03:11:51 EST 2009

I cannot understand yet how it could be thought that the only way of
participating in Sugar is by coding. Can someone do a summary of how
we arrived to this misunderstandment?

Every day that passes, we have several very useful contributions that
aren't in form of code, and I think everybody around here is quite
thankful of those efforts.

Am I wrong?

Thanks,

Tomeu