[IAEP] Getting Involved

Gabriel Eirea geirea at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 06:34:51 EST 2009

Gary,

That work is wonderful. However, I believe there is a very important
role that is missing. It is the role of the theacher as a designer of
activities with specific pedagogic goals. It is somehow in the
intersection of the Content Writer, the Designer and the Developer,
but I believe the role is distinct and deserves special attention.

What plans does Sugar Labs have with respecto to working with
teachers, not only hearing what they have to say but incorporating
them in the design and development teams?

Regards,

Gabriel