[IAEP] [overwhelming victory] grassroots campaign at OLPC-Sur

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Thu Jan 15 13:35:40 EST 2009

The proposal has been passed with an overwhelming victory:

http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/cgi-perl/civs/results.pl?id=E_b21b2c0fdce694ad

Yama has his first meeting in a few minutes with Rodrigo Arboleda, in
full representation of OLPC-Sur.

We are discussing further steps to community consolidation and
participation. Input is welcome.

Congratulations Yama, we welcome your initiative and put our full
support behind you.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Silva