[IAEP] Sugar Labs process

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Jan 14 12:22:44 EST 2009

I just came across this article (attached) using the doc sprint we
held last fall as a case study on engaging the community in the
documentation process.

For my money, 1 article written by practitioners for practitioners
analyzing what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong is worth
10 public interest pieces in the NYT:)

As a side note Tonya, a graduate student at the University of Texas,
has been joined us at XoCamp.  It will be interesting to see where see
puts us on the functional dis-functional spectrum for community based
projects.

David