[IAEP] [Techteam] Moving on, moving forward.

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Fri Jan 9 12:39:00 EST 2009

Eben,

I will greatly miss seeing you every week.   The Sugar motivations and
design ideals have been some of my favorite OLPC discussions.  If
anything I will make an effort to be more involved -- in particular I
want to see 'accessibility' and finding the best metrics for it regain
some pride of place and draw stronger support from that community.

As for contacts and opportunities, we had such a wealth of talent; it
seems an 'xolpc' site/channel for discussing opportunities and new
projects might be in order.

SJ