[IAEP] Flash at Sugar Labs

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 21:28:34 EST 2009

I should add one assumption that I'm making, which is that Flash will never
be considered the *primary* content authoring solution for Sugar activities.

If it were to become so, given the current state as outlined by David's 4
points, there needs to be significant support by Sugar Labs for the Flash
development tools, financially and with code.  But from my perspective, the
challenges associated with making it a primary content authoring system are
so large as to be not worth pursuing when a few simple tweaks to the current
software stack would get you 90% of the way there.

Cheers,
-Wade