[IAEP] hearing impaired education and Sugar

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 09:04:10 EST 2009

Hi David,

I think the Ceibal / LATU team has also been looking at various
accesibility tools for Sugar. I've been talking with them recently
about a 'Zoom' tool for kids with limited vision (hoping to post about
this soonish) , and I think they've done some work with a screen
reader.

CC'ing Guadalupe Artigas and Emiliano, as I suspect they may have been involved.

cheers,