[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Future of Zero Sugar

Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:55:36 EST 2009

Tomeu,

I think your point is well taken.
As a teacher and project manager for a deployment of about 150 XOs and SOAS,
I find the students and teachers really interested in making stuff with
their devices and software (we are in the middle of some cool EToys science
projects at the moment.).

But I think it is another thing to create software. I think being able to
propose software and have some contact with developers to realize those
proposals would be more a more practical pathway in the meantime.

Gerald