[IAEP] [SLOBS] meeting reminder

Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Dec 11 09:54:58 EST 2009

> I mentioned it in the digest, but forgot to send a further
> notification about this morning's oversight board meeting. 15UTC
> (10EST) in #sugar-meeting on irc.freenode.net.
>
> Agenda items
>
>     * Vote on policy for adding non-FOSS activities to ASLO and policy
> for adding non-Activity content bundles to ASLO, e.g. illustrated
> e-books

Nitpicky code lawyering may in fact be necessary, but can we also get
very clear summaries of our motivations understandable by all?

http://opensource.org/docs/osd
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing#Good_Licenses%27s

(EG. if we are being ask to vote on the above "No Discrimination Against
Persons or Groups" etc to celebrate the holiday season's goodwill
towards all that's fine, but concision/clarity would help :-)