[IAEP] Local Labs for Mexico

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Fri Dec 4 15:17:56 EST 2009

Let's get started.  It looks like there is a strong grass root
interest.  Lets use this mailing list until we need a new one.

The first question is would would we like to accomplish?
1. Support one or more deployments.
2. Spreading the word.
3. Localisation.
4. Develop technical or educational content.

What are some or the various project going on in Mexico?

david