[IAEP] Sharing EToys projects

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Dec 7 16:04:57 EST 2009

On 07.12.2009, at 21:54, Dave Bauer wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Gerald Ardito <gerald.ardito at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tomeu,
>
> There is no mime type that I can see. The Journal entry simply says  File <filename.pr> from <url for file>.
> This is no different, by the way, when I upload and then download games we made in Memorize. However, Memorize will load the downloaded game.
>
> Thanks.
> Gerald
>

> Hi, I checked the apache config and added the mime type for the .pr files. I downloaded the file on my Mac and it got the correct mime type and offered to open the project in Squeak.

I'm not sure if the filename doesn't play a role on the Mac.

> I tried on soas-strawberry and XO-802 and it did not open etoys from the journal. Maybe etoys is looking for a different mime-type than x-application/squeak-project?

Try application/x-squeak-project not x-application/...

It used to work on 802. And it does work in F11_XO1.5/Sugar 0.84 - I just tried. Just go to Squeakland.org and click the project thumbnail next to "Jeopardy 3point0" which is the current project of the week.

- Bert -