[IAEP] noob download Sugar for XO

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 09:12:35 EST 2009

For someone trying to get activities for the 802 specifically, in
http://activities.sugarlabs.org
you have to do "advanced" search, which has an option for versions of Sugar

Interestingly http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Downloads indicate only Sugar
on a Stick for the XO - the link on Do you have an OLPC XO-1 is
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Installation/OLPC

Are we abandoning Sugar for the XO, Walter?

and then you have to plod.  Wish a choice were for "basic" or something
like that, sorting by "popularity" gives me Falabracman, which must be
wonderful, but not something as necessary in this case as Write, Browse,
etc.  "Rating" is a bit better,

It is nice Walter trusts me I can navigate my way, but we need to figure
out how to respond to someone who is not skilled enough to make this
level of choices.

BTW, Hernan Pachas was asking for something similar, apparently with
similar luck

Hernán, ¿hay una lista ya?  ¿la compartes?