[IAEP] Nonprofit Day 2009

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:25:50 EDT 2009

If I had a job or funding, I would definitely attend this. Among other
things, I want to let people know that I am talking to politicians in
California about taking some of the savings from the Gubernator's plan
to use free electronic textbooks and buying XOs to run them on, and
then extending the plan to the rest of the states and the rest of the
world.

It's $155 at our level to attend. Is anybody else here going?

https://www.compasspoint.org/onevent/details.php?id=3332

August 27, 2009  7:00 am - 4:30 pm

Hilton San Francisco
333 O'Farrell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102

Learn: Presentations and panels from a collection of some of the
leading thinkers and experts in the sector.
Connect:  Opportunities to strengthen your network and discuss the
issues you're facing with your peers.
Reflect: Take this opportunity to reflect on the issues your
organization is grappling with and generate new ideas bring back to
your organization.
Get Inspired by keynote Benjamin Jealous, CEO of the NAACP.

And Children are my nation.

And Children are my nation.