[IAEP] IAEP Digest, Vol 13, Issue 33

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 09:19:49 EDT 2009

Hi Caryl,

I want you to know Dave and I are working on the Mac install.  At FOSSVT it
was done by sitting next to Dave. We are working on instructions.

I have very few sticks left so I think you need to plan on DIY.  Do you have
a budget?  You could probably get a new order delivered in time.

Do you have a multiport so you can batch burn then? I recommend burning them
only a day or two ahead as things keep getting better at a rapid rate.

Thanks,
Caroline

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi Carolyn, Walter, et. al.,
>
> O.K. So maybe SoaS is ready for Prime Time after all!  Running on
> Macs...Wow!  How do I contact David Bauer? Could I please, please, get a
> couple of labeled sticks for the LAUSD Tech Expo at the LA Convention Center
> April 25.  I could make DIY ones here, but that isn't quite the same. Having
> the lableled ones will make sure folks know what is happening as they
> casually walk by...a great attention getter!
> Caryl

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com