[IAEP] Sugar Digest 2008-09-30

Kevin Cole kevin.cole at gallaudet.edu
Tue Sep 30 17:11:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm guessing some on this list are already aware of  Classroom 2.0
(http://www.classroom20.com/).  But, just in case, I thought it bore
mentioning. There may be room to coordinate / collaborate with Steve
Hargadon who is the site's prime mover as well as someone who puts on
a great traveling road show of LTSP boxes for educators. (In fact, I
got to see an early prototype of the XO because I was volunteering for
his road show at NECC in San Diego a few years ago, where NN was the
keynote speaker.)