[IAEP] wolfram's mathematica

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 10:09:38 EDT 2008

About one year ago, I got their Demonstrations Project running within
Sugar on an OLPC-XO--it ran quite well--but I wasn't able to convince
them to actually go the next step to "Sugarize" the viewer. Porting
Mathematica itself to the XO is an entirely different matter--don't
know anything about it.

-walter

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Bill Kerr <billkerr at gmail.com> wrote:
> via rob costello
>
> wolfram's mathematica page says:
> Mathematica has been ported to the OLPC "$100 laptop"
> http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathematica/analysis/content/MathEducationSoftware.html
>
> I can't see it on the activities page - does anyone have information about
> this?
> --
> Bill Kerr
> http://billkerr2.blogspot.com/