[IAEP] Fedora Live CD for Sugar

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 04:07:00 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 8:54 PM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't have a strong feeling about where the image itself should be
> hosted. Maybe on sugarlabs.org for now and the final F10 livecd in
> both lands...

To elaborate a bit on my thinking... While we are developing the
images we host them "unofficially" at sugarlabs so that our testing
team and people interested to try sugar out has an easy way to do it.
When the images are ready, we can "officially" host them in Fedora
land. We should aspire to become an official Fedora spin like KDE at
some point :)

Marco