[IAEP] Teacher in Uruguay enchanted to see his ideas integrated into global Sugar update [pr mockup]

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:28:19 EDT 2008

All very good points. At the time, there were a number of issues we
hadn't resolved: what channel to default to ; what to do at the back
end in terms of manning the channel(s); what to do about language --
not of the tool, but the discussion; (now that we have the Sugar
Control Panel, some of these are all less of an issue) etc.

-walter