[IAEP] [sugar] 0.84 planning update

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Tue Sep 16 16:28:14 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did a first pass on the planning pages for 0.84:
>
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/ReleaseTeam/Roadmap/0.84#Goals
>
> We are going to have quick, informal meetings in #sugar-meeting at 9am
> UTC every morning, to keep improving it, to figure out owners for the
> various parts and to update the status. Everyone is encouraged to
> participate!

Looks good.  The few sugar-related things at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/9.1.0#Suggestions_from_User:CScott which I
don't see reflected in your 0.84 plans relate to improving translation
and localization support, and reworking what "content bundles" mean,
especially how they relate to "offline internet content".
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )