[IAEP] Sad

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 20:21:50 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> The other sad thing is that the spreading of FUD and misinformation is
> already rampant. This is just a pilot. But we need to rally around
> FOSS and Sugar and make sure that the signal emerges from the noise.

Yes. 55K Sugar/GNU/Linux machines are being shipped every month to
kids. A tiny pilot is run with Windowsas the OS and... "OMG! End of
teh World!" cry the sensationalist journos.

My take - stick to the most important message: 55K Sugar/GNU/Linux
machines are being shipped every month to kids.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions