[IAEP] [Olpc-open] Creative Commons licensed wiki-editable python course book

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Sun Sep 14 19:37:06 EDT 2008

Oh this is great!  There are two other Free/Libre Python books that would
make good .xol's and pippy modules.  Think Python is a decent manual for
beginners and there is another I can't think off of the top of my head.  I
made .xol bundles of them earlier this summer, but there really needs be a
module system for Pippy examples.  Currently the examples are just a series
of txt files on the XO.  It would be really easy to expand pippy in this
way.

Brian, maybe in your upcoming work between the Learning Team and the Tech
Teams at OLPC you could get pinged to implement this?

--S