[IAEP] Slides for the ESC talk

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Oct 23 21:29:44 EDT 2008

Hey Bernie,

if the audience really consists of "embedded systems engineers with some
Linux background" then I'm probably not the best person to create a
presentation for them. Remember, I was called traitor for using Windows
XP at FUDCon (see attached photo)... ;-)

More seriously though, I would be more than willing to remote-assist
during the planning and design of the presentation. Unfortunately I have
a busy weekend ahead of me so I'm only available late Friday afternoon
and early Saturday morning (all times EST) for relevant discussions via
Skype or IRC.

I believe you still have my mobile phone number from when we were in
Ljubljana so you can also ping me there whenever it's convenient for you.

Talk to you soon,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer