[IAEP] Fwd: LinuxWorld Expands To OpenSource World Conference & Expo

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 17:36:43 EDT 2008

We should get some speakers to talk about where the future of Open
Source lies, not just what everybody has been doing lately. IDG is
planning to "offer a strong focus on supporting and enlarging not only
the Linux market, but the overarching open source technology
umbrella."

I intend to offer a presentation on The Next Billion Open Source
Users, somewhat like what I recorded recently that I know some of you
have seen. There is a link to it on my page,
http://www.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Mokurai

I would like to have a discussion here about who might attend to say
what. Perhaps we can coordinate several presentations.