[IAEP] SCALE 7x conference Call for Papers

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 23:35:53 EST 2008

Who wants to participate?

SCALE 7x Call For Papers - 2 weeks left
From:
Ilan Rabinovitch
Date:
November 18, 2008
To:
Edward Cherlin
Hello,

I hope you are doing well. I wanted to take a moment to send you a
quick reminder about the call for presentations for the 7th Annual
Southern California Linux Expo (SCALE 7x).

The call for presentations is quickly coming to a close on November
30th. With only 2 weeks left, if you or your colleagues are
considering presenting we highly recommend that you submit any
proposals soon.

Further details are available on our website at:
http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/s7x_cfp

The SCALE 7x conference will be held on February 20-22, 2009 at the
Los Angeles Airport Westin.

We hope that you will be able to join us, and look forward to any
presentation proposals you or your colleagues submit.

Best Regards,
Ilan Rabinovitch
818-442-1865
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org