[IAEP] Schedule for SugarCamp?

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Thu Nov 13 23:54:10 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
> On Thursday and Friday, we have a second, smaller room besides the
> large one.
>
> We were planning to have the first face-to-face meeting of the Sugar
> Labs oversight board there.

Please reserve the 3pm-5pm Thursday time slot for the roadmap meeting;
I've gotten people to clear their schedules for that slot already.

>>> 2. Should we perhaps be encouraging session owners to simply edit the wiki
>>> and claim times?  (This would be my recommendation.)
>>
>> That and some coordination on irc would be ideal imo.
>
> +1.
>
> I would decompress the talks on multiple days, keeping into account
> that the OLPC developers might have to leave at any time to assist
> with G1G1.

I'd prefer the Wed talks not be decompressed.  But +1 on claiming
other slots via wiki.

> Sj had asked me to expressely reserve the Monday morning and Tuesday
> evening to let the OLPC developers be at 1CC, but these things have
> now been removed from the current schedule.  Is it ok?

You should ask SJ.  I don't know any formal conflict other that
"things will be crazy on Monday and Tuesday"; perhaps SJ knows
something more definite.
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )