planet.sugarlabs.org

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue May 20 07:46:41 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've been setting up a blog aggregator for the Sugar team,
whatever that means.  It will look like these:

  http://planet.x.org/
  http://planet.debian.org/
  http://planet.fedoraproject.org/

Later we'll need to appoint an (unpaid, of course) VP of
Planet Ruling who would make it look neat and keep it
spinning forever.

If you'd like to be on it, please provide:

 - URL of your RSS feed
 - A suitable thumbnail for yourself

The topics might range from Sugar development to constructionist
learning, but it's really up to you to decide.  Being just a blog
aggregator, there's no strict editorial control.

And, please, save the real scoops for Christoph and Bryan,
new editors of OLPC News!

--
   \___/
  _| X |  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/