[Its.an.education.project] Wiki and front page

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed May 14 14:07:36 CEST 2008

Seth Woodworth wrote:
> I would be happy to do some of the admin / vandalism watch work for the
> new wiki.  I'm also not a bad hand at public facing documentation,
> graphic design, etc.

Cool!  Please send me your account data, and start coordinating with
Simon and Helga (possibly on this list) to split responsibilities.

Oh, by the way: I kind of promised my colleagues at Develer that I'll
grant user accounts only to people I know personally and trust.
Strictly speaking, I don't know you *personally*, but of course I
trust you :-)

--
   \___/
  _| X |  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/