[Its.an.education.project] www.planet-sugar.com (Was: Cleaning up the activities page)

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Tue May 6 22:34:30 CEST 2008

The 'zine should be moving forward in the next few days.  It's pretty silly
that it hasn't been.  But I've been far behind on quite a few projects, and
the 'zine has fallen to the wayside.

I would like it very much if the OLPCzine website, or whatever other news
outlet is created covers Sugar in every context for OLPC and for any other
platform.  And I would be more than happy to help with that project as an
ongoing set hours per week volunteer position.  A CMS is a very powerful
thing, and even better if it's surrounded by a wiki as well.

Seth