[IAEP] courses.sugarlabs.org coming -- eventually

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 01:56:40 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 6:40 AM, Bryan Berry <bryan at olenepal.org> wrote:
>        here is what I have in mind for a sample course:

Cool! I strongly suggest people get involved with the moodle.org
community, and discuss there practices and tricks to make it work.  In
the "Using Moodle" course there are some forums of interest -
"teaching practices",  "building learning communities" and "moodle
k-12". "Tips and tricks" is also probably useful.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions