[IAEP] Fwd: [sugar] Autonomous system for Sugar development....

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Fri Jun 6 19:07:58 CEST 2008

Ivan Krstić wrote:
> On Jun 6, 2008, at 12:40 PM, Edward Cherlin wrote:
>> Should we offer to host Sugar at Sugar Labs? Can we, in terms of
>> hardware and people resources?
>
> Discussions are in progress about it. I can immediately host all
> _existing_ services. What's needed past that is a testing/buildbot
> machine, which we currently don't have but is probably easy to get
> someone to contribute.

I download, and later, seed, a number of FOSS files using torrent
techniques. I use the torrent files and trackers which have been
provided by others, I am not so fluent that I could confidently create
a torrent file myself though. However, I note that it would only take
a number of willing seeders to be mostly connected and a general
encouragement to use torrents, and a lot of load could be  spread.
--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391