[IAEP] wiki bot

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Thu Jun 5 14:47:09 CEST 2008

Hi Bernie,

On Tuesday 03 June 2008 19:37, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> The fundamentally centralized design is what bothers me the most
> about wikis.
>
> Some time ago, I hooked a very simple wiki (600 lines of Python)
> to a git backend.  The whole thing is implicitly distributed, if
> you ignore the lack of web UI to manage merges.

I think you should take a look at ikiwiki, if you havent done so
already. "Ikiwiki is a wiki compiler. It converts wiki pages into HTML pages
suitable for publishing on a website. Ikiwiki stores pages and history in a
revision control system such as Subversion or Git. There are many other
features, including support for blogging, as well as a large array of
plugins."

For more info have a look at http://ikiwiki.info/features/

regards,
	Holger