[IAEP] Fwd: Your Project has been successfully published in the Project Gallery!

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 17:32:27 EST 2008

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 2:20 AM, Sebastian Silva
<sebastian at fuentelibre.org> wrote:
> Guys,
> Rafael and me have been working hard on this proposal we submitted to
> USAID. Perhaps we'd like to hear your thoughts on it and comments
> since we still have one day for modifications.

+1

This is part of the core mission of Earth Treasury. I wrote a comment
explaining how our programs fit together, and the importance of what
you propose to economic and social empowerment worldwide. Earth
Treasury is also working on electricity and Internet connections so
that children even the poorest and most remote villages can
participate, and on microfinance for the international businesses that
we expect to come from all f this. Let me know of anything else we can
do to help.

And Children are my nation.