[IAEP] wiki wacking

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Dec 3 22:08:51 EST 2008

Wiki maintenance is a nightmare:(  There a million theories on maintaining wiki.
One theory is make it flat and let the user search.

The theory that I am using is to create a simple framework of
NAME/[home|Getting involved||Todo|....].  We try to keep theses basic
pages in good shape.  The rest get pruned and merged until they fit
somewhere.

It is far from perfect.  But it works until we can find someone with
more time and data management skills:)

david